MAXI-TUFF AA Elevator Buckets – Maxi-Lift
The #1 selling plastic industrial bucket in North America.
The Maxi-Tuff AA centrifugal elevator bucket has the traditional shape of a cast iron bucket. This bucket has a heavy reinforced lip and corners with a thickened back wall for mounting strength. Standard spacing is projection x 2. The most common applications include handling stone, sand, gravel, coal, fertilizer, clay, salt, limestone and concrete. The Maxi-Tuff AA bucket is the best bucket for tough, abrasive industrial applications.
- Reduces Weight on Elevator up to 80%
- Cleaner Discharge Than Steel Buckets
- Non-Corrosive, Non-Sparking
- Thicker Walls
- Heat, Impact & Abrasion Resistant
- Lowers Elevator Maintenance
- Reduces Energy Usage
- Extends Bucket Life
- Decreases Elevator Down Time
- Easy to Install and Replace
- Saves Money vs. Carbon Steel