Anti-Seize Lubricant – Permatex®
A highly refined blend of aluminum, copper and graphite lubricants. Use during assembly to prevent galling, corrosion and seizing due to weathering or chemicals. Anti-Seize assures easier disassembly.
• Spark plug threads installed into aluminum heads
• Exhaust manifold and engine bolts
• Anchor pins on brake assemblies
• U-bolts and spring bolts
• Lubricates and permits easy disassembly of assemblies exposed to high temperatures and heavy contact pressures, such as boiler and oven parts, jet engines, and industrial turbines.
• Hinges, gears, chain, sprockets and rollers
• Effectively lubricates assemblies exposed to high temperatures and heavy contact pressures
• Suitable for service up to 870°C (1,600°F)
• Reduce corrosion and seizing due to weathering or chemicals
• Permits easy disassembly of parts exposed to heat or corrosive environments
• Brush-top aerosol available
Temperature range: -60°F to 1600°F (-51°C to 871°C). Salt, corrosion and moisture resistant ideal for marine use. Non-aerosol version meets Mil Spec #907E. Aerosol – Level 3*